Saturday, August 13, 2011

WELCOME TO THE STARDOLL GENERATOR!!!!!!!


The Stardoll Generator is the one and only place where you can get UNLIMITED Starcoins, Stardollars, and Memberships. There are no surveys or payment involved. There's only ONE easy step, and you will have unlimited Stardoll power!

Below there will be a sign up form. All you need to do is follow the instructions as given (make sure you provide valid information) and...

VIOLA!!
Instantly you will have a WHOLE lot of money to spend on things like beauty products and clothes.

ENJOY YOUR STARDOLL FREEDOM!!!!

1. This link is for unlimited Stardollars. Here is what you do:
a. Go to the following link
b. Enter your username followed by your password, followed by the desired amount of stardollars you want. EX. iamsashafeirce8, poodle17, 10000 (you can submit this information as many times as you like throughout the day
c. log into your account within the hour and go to MyPage.
d. There should be a gift in your Suite. Click on it and a message should pop up that reads the following: Congragulations!!! You have been awarded ______ Stardollars to spend on clothes, beauty, decor, and more!

7 comments:

  1. hii, err the unlimited link doesn't work anymore, can you please please please please fix this for me? luve ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jazz,

    I just wanted to ask a favor of you. I discovered Stardoll this year in June, so I missed the sign up session for the stardoll hack you posted. I really would love to have more Starcoins, Starpoints and Stardollars. so far you are the only one who's thing actually works. I knew it was too good to be true. I missed the signup session. I was wondering if there was ever going to be another sign up session anytime soon. I would be very thankful if there was. Please consider this. Please respond!

    Sencirley,

    Em
    (My Stardoll account is called FromMe2U)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I say the same thing as EMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sign up period is finished PLS PLS PLS bring it back thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH THE SIGN UP PERIOD HAS ENDED PLZ BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete